aaa - all about apps GmbH
Go Backend / DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h/week)
Vienna / Graz or remote (EU)
Who we are
all about apps supports companies throughout the lifecycle of their digital products. Our focus is on apps in the financial and industrial sectors. Our clients include companies such as Erste Bank, Deutsche Bank, Palfinger and Porsche. Apart from large companies, we also collaborate with successful start-ups such as mysugr, checkyeti or toolsense.
Are you familiar with modern programming languages, tools and concepts? Then we want to get to know you! Flat hierarchies, respectful interaction at eye level and a lot of humor characterize everyday life at all about apps. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are especially happy to receive applications from Ukrainian developers. You are most welcome! We gladly support you with any issues in this difficult phase.
Ми особливо радіємо заявкам від розробників з України. Ласкаво просимо! Ми будемо раді підтримати вас з різних питань на цьому складному етапі.
Мы будем особенно рады заявкам от разработчиков из Украины. Добро пожаловать! Мы будем рады поддержать вас по любым вопросам на этом сложном этапе.
What we offer
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Social benefits (e.g.: lunch allowance, membership at John Harris)
- Possibility to BYOD (bring your own device) and free choice of operating system
- Excellent working atmosphere and legendary team events with fantastic work colleagues
- Varied projects for well-known companies and brands
- Project responsibility as well as opportunities for further training and self-realization
- Technologically challenging projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Possibility for long-term orientation as Go/TypeScript full-stack engineer or interdisciplinary as iOS (Swift), Android (Kotlin) or Flutter (Dart) engineer
- Above-average salary which takes into account qualifications, experience and motivation (the minimum according to the collective agreement is EUR 2,635 gross/month on a full-time basis)
What we are looking for
- Solid knowledge of Go or high motivation to move to Go after several years of practice with one of the following languages/frameworks: Node.js (TypeScript), Ruby (on Rails), Python (Django), Java (Play/Akka), Rust (Actix), Erlang/Elixir (Phoenix), C++
- Professional experience in specifying RESTful JSON APIs (Swagger / OpenAPI) and Entity-Relationship Modeling (ERM)
- Enthusiasm for new technologies like Docker and especially Kubernetes
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL) and an informed opinion on NoSQL
- Awareness of security and data protection (OAuth, TLS, personal data, DSGVO)
- Proactive, communicative and responsible team player with the ability to handle technical problems independently
- German and English language skills (or willingness for further language training)