aaa - all about apps GmbH
Android App Developer (m/f/x)
Full- or part-time (min. 30h/week)
Vienna or remote (EU)
Who we are
all about apps supports companies throughout the lifecycle of their digital products. Our focus is on apps in the financial and industrial sectors. Our clients include companies such as Erste Bank, Deutsche Bank, Palfinger and Porsche. Apart from large companies, we also collaborate with successful start-ups such as mysugr, checkyeti or toolsense.
Are you familiar with modern programming languages, tools and concepts? Then we want to get to know you! Flat hierarchies, respectful interaction at eye level and a lot of humor characterize everyday life at all about apps. We are looking forward to meeting you!
We are especially happy to receive applications from Ukrainian developers. You are most welcome! We gladly support you with any issues in this difficult phase.
Ми особливо радіємо заявкам від розробників з України. Ласкаво просимо! Ми будемо раді підтримати вас з різних питань на цьому складному етапі.
Мы будем особенно рады заявкам от разработчиков из Украины. Добро пожаловать! Мы будем рады поддержать вас по любым вопросам на этом сложном этапе.
What we offer
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours (home office/remote possible)
- Social benefits (e.g.: lunch allowance, fitness center membership, office yoga, various perks)
- Possibility to BYOD (bring your own device) and free choice of operating system
- Excellent working atmosphere and legendary team events with fantastic work colleagues
- Varied projects for well-known companies and brands
- Project responsibility as well as opportunities for further training and self-realization
- Technologically challenging projects and state-of-the-art technologies
- Above-average salary which takes into account qualifications, experience and motivation (the minimum according to the collective agreement is EUR 2,635 gross/month on a full-time basis)
What we are looking for
- Experience in developing native Android apps using Kotlin
- MVVM, Architecture Components, Jetpack should be familiar topics
- Enthusiasm to try new things
- Having apps of your own in the store is a plus
- Proactive, communicative and responsible team player with the ability to handle technical problems independently
- Knowledge of German and English (or willingness for further language training)